Friday, October 12, 2007

Thing 20: You Tube

You know what's so great about You Tube? Sit back, I'm gonna tell you. I can be in my office with the boys and say something like this: "Remember that episode of Friends? The one with the cheesecake?" And then they'll say "Yeah--that was awesome!" And then we don't just have to rely on our aging minds to enjoy that episode--we can actually pull the relevant scenes up on You Tube and watch them and laugh hysterically for 5 minutes. I'm sure that there are other more scholarly uses for it, but personally, I like mine better. The Lyle Lovett video is here for 2 reasons: first, because I've got a horrible crush on him, and second, because my Texan husband thinks it's cute to serenade me with this particular song.

1 comment:

J Alan said...

I don't know what you are talking about.

1. I would never watch yuotube at work.

2. I'm not old.